Search
× Search
Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Golf News

We use the most advanced technology in the golf world to analyse and improve all facets of your game. You will have the opportunity to experience the world-renowned TrackMan, BodiTrak, MySwing Pro 3D and Quintic Ball Roll technology here at Michael McGivern Golf.

News

Inspirational World Golf Hall of Famer still firing in competition: 'There’s a lot of dead people who would love to ... shoot 83' Inspirational World Golf Hall of Famer still firing in competition: 'There’s a lot of dead people who would love to ... shoot 83'

Inspirational World Golf Hall of Famer still firing in competition: 'There’s a lot of dead people who would love to ... shoot 83'

0 0
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida — Few people on this planet have hit more golf shots than Jupiter resident Dennis Walters, certainly not from a wheelchair. Walters estimates he has hit more than 7 million shots during the last 47 years since he became paralyzed after a golf cart accident. More than 99 percent of those swings came during trick-shot shows that Walters started doing after his dream of becoming a professional golfer was shattered. On Monday, it was time to deal with the other 1 percent – playing tournament golf. The World Golf Hall of Famer shot a 12-over 83 during the first round of...
Scottie Scheffler 10th all-time in PGA Tour money by winning often but also winning the big ones Scottie Scheffler 10th all-time in PGA Tour money by winning often but also winning the big ones

Scottie Scheffler 10th all-time in PGA Tour money by winning often but also winning the big ones

0 0
AUGUSTA, Ga. — There’s winning and then there’s winning at the right time. Scottie Scheffler continues to do both. With his second Masters victory, good for $3.6 million, and yet another signature event win, the 2024 RBC Heritage, Scheffler has amassed $61,258,464 in career on-course earnings on the PGA Tour. That figure has put him into the top 10 all-time, jumping him two spots past Matt...
RSS
12

We use cookies on our website to improve our service to you, by continuing you agree to our use of cookies. However you are able to update your settings at any time.

Cookie Policy

A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser, and then subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember things that a browser had done there in the past, which can include having clicked particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.

Strictly Necessary Cookies

These cookies cannot be disabled

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off. They are normally set in response to your interactions on the website e.g. logging in etc.

Cookies:
  • .ASPXANONYMOUS
  • .DOTNETNUKE
  • __RequestVerificationToken
  • _bxdocref
  • authentication
  • bx_auto_comp
  • bx_uprof
  • dnn_IsMobile
  • language
  • LastPageId
  • NADevGDPRCookieConsent_portal_0
  • userBrowsingCookie

Performance Cookies

These cookies allow us to monitor traffic to our website so we can improve the performance and content of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited or how you navigated around our website.

Cookies:
  • _ga
  • _gat
  • _gid

Functional Cookies

These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and content. They may be set by the website or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.

Cookies:

Currently we are not utilizing these types of cookies on our site.

Targeting Cookies

These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.

Cookies:

Currently we are not utilizing these types of cookies on our site.

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2024 by Michael McGivern Golf Academy
Back To Top